How to Apply
Programmes and courses are action oriented, designed to expose the participants to the wilderness environment.
Challenges are offered and skills imparted. Everyone is stretched physically, mentally and emotionally. Participants need to have little or no experience but are expected to be committed and willing to try new experiences:
- Find the activity that interests you the most.
- Check the gender and age group criteria listed for each course or activity.
- Note the course costs. You may arrange for sponsorship and apply for financial aid.
- Contact us for your Application Form at one of the following addresses:
Adventure Training Centre,
151 Workshop Raod, Habibullah colony,
The Director General
Adventure Foundation Pakistan
National Park Area, Islamabad-44000
- Finally complete and send your application with a non-refundable fee of Rs. 250/-